Sunday 7 September 2014

Birthday Bookish Things



I had my birthday on September 4th and I was given two of the best things in the book world (in my opinion) I got a Kobo Glo and book Seat.
Although I will always prefer a real book in my hands I don't have allot of money to be constantly buying the books I want to read and my local library and school library don't always have what I want. My new Kobo is the lovely answer to this problem. Its ten times more comfortable to read on the my phone or computer because its made to be read on. I also got a book seat, now if you don't know what this is you should go here thebookseat. This thing is fantastic, I find I can read comfortably in bed. I can eat and read at the same time. I do have to say it works a little better for e-readers but it still works great with book books. It is also so soft, I find I just want to rub my face on it all the time (little weird but you would be doing the same thing). My reading comfort has increased with the book seat. It is rather expensive for what it is at least in New Zealand but the use I will get out of it will make that okay, plus it was a gift.

No comments: