Tuesday 16 September 2014

Series Overload..

After taking a look at all of the series I am currently reading I have realized I have a problem. I am currently reading a total of 17 series most of which I have only read one or two books from. How I let this list get so big I don't know but here is a list of all of them. Some I am close to finishing others not so much.

  • Amulet - Kazu Kibuishi 5/6
  • Linked - Imogen Howson 1/2
  • Percy Jackson - Rick Riordan 3/5
  • Grisha Trilogy - Liegh Bardugo 4/6
  • Chaos Walking - Patrick Ness 1/6
  • Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson 1/2 +2 to be realeased
  • The Assassin's Curse - Cassandra Rose Clark 2/5
  • The Heir Chronicles - Cinda Williams Chima 1/5
  • Legend - Marie Lu 1/4
  • Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld 1/3
  • Crank - Ellen Hopkins 2/3
  • Avalon - Mindee Arnett 1/2 +1 to be realeased
  • The Giver - Lowis Lowry 1/4
  • Sweet Trilogy - Wendy Higgins 1/3
  • Shatter Me - Tahareh Mafi 1/5
  • Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas 1/9
  • Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout 1/6
Favorites of the list so far would have to be The Assassin's Curse, Grisha Trilogy, The Giver and Throne of Glass. So I would recommend those to anyone who hasn't picked them up yet.
But in all seriousness I need to get this list under control.

No comments: