Saturday 18 October 2014

Dewey's: Food

Okay so with Dewey's 24 hour readathon starting at 1 am tonight for me I have gotten my self some yummy chocolate which has Orange lollies, Orange chew's and fizzy things in it by cadbury and have stocked up on milo and milk for the 24 hour period. I will also be drinking lots of tea to keep me up and happy both berry and your standard tea flavored tea, what ever the hell that is. There are also sour cream and chive chips to snack on, for when I need a top up. Things like dinner and that are will be easy to take care of as  I still live at home so dinner will be cooked for me tomorrow night and for breakfast I will just be having my normal chocolate porridge with far too much sugar on top and I most likely won't bother with lunch. So yea there is my food plan for the 24 hours. I wish I had some yummy juice or fizzy as well but cant get any now sadly but I shall live.

No comments: