Saturday 20 September 2014

Classic's

Although I read a lot I don't consider my self very well read. I would like to put a stop to that feeling by reading more classics and adult fiction to get a way from my almost just young adult reading pallet. In particular I have hardly read any classics so I would like to put amends to that. Over the next year I would like to read a bunch more classics, don't really have a specific number but I do have a list I will pick and chose from though out the year.


  • Girl Interrupted - Susanna Kaysen
  • The Virgin Suicides - Jeffrey Eugenides
  • Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
  • Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  • Emma - Jane Austen
  • Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
  • 1984 - George Orwell
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
  • To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  • The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
  • The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
  • The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
  • Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
  • Dracula - Bram Stoker
  • Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
Hopefully I will get to at least half of these within the next year.

No comments: